Bridgewater hurt

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Aug 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Well that sounds disgusting.

2. WV2SoCalTitan

WV2SoCalTitan Starter

Some of you may remember Shuan Hill torching us after Stafford went down in Jake Locker's best game ever back in 2012. We won but only because they went for it on 4th instead of kicking field goal for the tie. Hill was 10-13 172 and 2tds in like 10 mins. And our dbs were slightly better then.

Hopefully with a week to prepare for Hill, we should be able to beat them. But Im not marking this one as a W just yet.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Think more Kevin Ware/ Paul George/Marc Mariani type of injury. Tibia fractures are extremely rare non-contact injuries, I'd be interested to see if he's been prescribed steroids or antibiotics for an infection recently. Something isn't right

4. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Shaun Hill will go 16-18 for 270 yards alone against Blake after McCourty gets a hangnail in the 1st series.

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

we've lost to Steve Spurrier and Johnny Manziel. We can lose to anybody.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

You were pointing out the run defense was having success in PRE-SEASON. I was pointing out how useless it is to judge our run defense based off those stats you posted.

Also, I wasn't contradicting myself... I think the run defense can be solid based off the play I saw last year. As well as the development that the young big guys (DaQuan/Blackson/etc) should have, plus having Morgan back from injury, hopefully should improve our 16th ranked run defense last year (based off YPG, not 100 on that stat, too lazy to Google it). Not by these BS games that the NFL shouldn't even play, exactly what you were doing.

7. Prideful

Prideful Starter

The Titans was the 18th ranked defense last year.
    they gave up 112.3 YPG
    Yeah going off last year we should be solid LMAO

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Considering all the injuries we had on defense last year, getting rid of Whiffin, adding two 2nd rounders to our front 7, and adding additional LB depth in Spence/Palmer.. I don't think it's that absurd to think our middle of the pack run defense can improve. Especially with a Hall of Fame defensive coordinator and hopefully better controlling the TOP on offense.

Or, it might improve because we've done good in pre-season. :facepalm:

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. Prideful

Prideful Starter

It looks better not even looking at stats actually watching the game they look improved on the run d.
    Last year the run d looked avg by getting pushed around and missing tackles but this year the 1st team D is stopping everything that comes up the middle and yes you can get a good look at the defense in preseason.
    The tackles look a lot better other than Blake's horrid ass missing some.

BTW you do know we are getting at the same conclusion right?

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Minnesota gonna become Mettesota

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar