Brian Cushing Out for Season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

you wanna arm wrestle and see who is the ultimate injury cheerer?

2. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Awww look, the little Cowtard wants some attention.

Judging from his post he probably sits around jerkin' it to the Insane Clown Posse.

3. b0ng

b0ng Offseason Blues

^^^^ You were thinking about me jerkin it. Way to go.

Sure but you gotta handicap yourself cause I'm no good.

Pretend you've got Jake Locker's shoulder and we'll be good to go.

4. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Even in death Steve is still more relevant than anyone in the history of your sorryass franchise. It's cool though, no one is going to bother responding to you anymore after how apparent your feable attempts at trolling are.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Sorry I couldn't hear you, much like Matt Schaub a large black man ripped one of my ears off.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. J Falk

J Falk Starter

The divisions ours for the taking now!!!!! Oh wait, we're horrible :beer:

7. b0ng

b0ng Offseason Blues

I have now shrunk to the size of Chris Johnson's motivation. You win!

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pretty much goes along with my post claiming that your fans are hypocritical c*nts...

I wouldn't even stoop that low if it had been Ray Lewis.

So we cheer a guy for tearing his ACL and it's classless. You cheer over someone being murdered, calling it a "good deed," and it's fair game.

The fact that something like that even pops in your head means that you have some serious issues... As in I'd start researching the best shrinks in your area and make an appointment ASAP. The meds they dish out wont cure your stupidity, but they can prevent you from going full retard again.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. b0ng

b0ng Offseason Blues

Your beautiful tears sustain me.

10. Texanmike02

Texanmike02 Starter

I'm not surprised at this thread at all. Of course there are a few decent fans (just by accident I'm sure) but for the most part these guys are fine with this kind of buffoonery. Titans fan is half a step below Chief's fan.

And before anyone goes complaining about "Locker....", nobody was cheering the fact that he was hurt, we were cheering the fact that Quinn and Watt made a good play. If there was somebody cheering that he was hurt they are an asshat. The hit on Cushing wasn't a good play... at the very best the guy had missed a block and was trying to make up for it by taking someone else out of the play. I won't speculate that it was dirty because I'll never know. There is no reason to cheer a pedestrian lineman making up for the fact that he missed his assignment.

At the end of the day though, you will need to cheer for at least 5 or 6 more significant injuries to our key players before you're even in the same class. Remember, this is a team that almost beat you with our 4th tight end playing MLB, our third string qb starting and basically anyone we thought was not going to see time worked into the game. Oh, and we got better... you guys didn't.

One last thing. All of this "your franchise...." Seriously? You have our sloppy seconds. If the field were 119.66 yards long you would have something to talk about. As it stands you are merely the ugly fat chick that somebody invited to the prom as a joke.

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar