Brett Favre or Aaron Rodgers?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, May 4, 2010.

?
  1. Brett Favre

7 vote(s)
    22.6%
  2. Aaron Rodgers

24 vote(s)
    77.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

LOL

Tiger is a moron. First off, it's already completely inhuman to cheat like he did, but to cheat on his wife who is smokin' hott just makes it all the more wrong.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Did anyone catch last nights South Park episode with the new Tiger Woods game? Funny as hell. I don't see many South Park episodes, but I'm glad this was on when I was channel surfing.

CATION: Adult language (please don't give infraction, just delete if necessary)

<embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:item:southparkstudios.com:267340" width="480" height="400" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="window" flashVars="autoPlay=false&dist=www.nypost.com&orig=" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" allownetworking="all" bgcolor="#000000"></embed>

http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/267106

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Actually I thought it took good players catching the ball and a good player throwing the ball. They had no passing game because they had a QB who couldn't throw. Flipping Jerry Rice could have been on the Vikings in his flipping prime and not had a good year with Jackson throwing him passes.

Obviously the difference was Favre but that doesn't logically mean guys like Rice are crap and Favre magically makes them into pro-bowlers. Rice came into his own and it takes WRs a few years to do that. Shiancoe has always been a real good pass catching TE.

Rogers would have done equally as well as Favre with the same supporting cast around him if not better IMO. Favre also has a little problem finishing the deal and making a bone head throw at the wrong time to keep his team out of the Super Bowl. Don't get me wrong I like Favre but IMO he isn't better than Rogers and Rogers has room to get better where Faver is on the down side and Jackson simply sucks as an NFL QB.

4. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

As much as his "LULZ I MIGHT RETIRE" antics annoy the CRAP out of me.....

The only thing Rodgers has over Farve is age....and even then its still close.

5. 757Titan

757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

Brett favre is the man, a legend, and top 3 qb all time IMO. Rogers is a beast. I picked Rogers the last 2 years in fantasy. I'm not saying fantasy points declare success, just stating that I picked him bc I like him as a qb. But anyways, Brett favre numbers wise DID have his best season ever last year, but to say 2 of the best in last 3 years is illogical. I'll take last year and superbowl year Brett over any qb ever, but to say he'll do it again, is again, not smart. Aaron Rogers will again play like an all pro qb next year, as for Brett, the guy is a warrior, but last year he constantly faced 8 guys in the box bc of AD (yes his nickname is all day not AP), single coverage on Percy and Sydney moss coff coff I mean rice, is like cake man. Percy is only a year older than me I saw nearly everyone of his high school games growing up where he did, dude is a monster for years mark my words. Shancoe is the only offensive threat that I believe would be average without farve. Rogers, defenses knew they were passing, he's got great, proven, receivers. An ok running game doesn't call for 8 guys in the box.
    I take Rogers.

6. Titans Blue

Titans Blue Camp Fodder

Brett Favre is going to do the same thing to the vikes that he did to the packers and say he will retire and then come back after training camp. I dont think he could have a season like he did last year, he sure suprised me. He proved he could still play last year, but idk about this year, then again i thought he should have retired years ago when he first said it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar