brett favre on madden 2009

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Fry, Apr 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I'm actually playing it right now for the first time. It is garbage. I hadn't played Madden for some time, but my dad bought it for me, so I now I'm in there.

A) the menus suck
    B) the scouting sucks
    C) Didn't they used to have snow with footprints and everything
    D) The rain is unbalanced on my screen. One side has no rain on it.
    E) I'm afraid to throw it to someone whose not open because of the pick
    F) I can't let vince young protect the ball until he gets across the line because the RB button throws it! ughhhh.
    G) Timeouts seems to be hard to find, and call. Salary Cap info is not easy to find either. I just wish the whole menu thing was better.

These are just some of my complaints. I've had some entertaining games over the last weeks because of all the turnovers. But I think in general the menus have bothered me most.

I really loved NCAA, despite the tough passing, but the MADDEN needs a serious overhaul. I just feel like I can't take any risks in the passing game. I'll see a guy waving for the ball, throw it and the DB's come out of seeming nowhere to pick it off. I don't mind interceptions, but not every freaking time. I had 46 in season one. I cut it down in season two, but still have games where I have like 6 turnovers.

I'm still learning how to play this game, but they are not making it easy on me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar