Brett Favre asks to be traded

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanbuoy, May 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Yea I just saw this on another forum

I really dont think this happened

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I don't blame him.

For a number of years now they've let his best O linemen go & chopped & changed mediocre WR's. Driver is his only consistent target,after Ferguson who's a #3 at best he has nobody.

They are wasting his last good years away.:rolleyes:

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I don't blame him, but I thought he was the one guy who would rather hang it up than go to another team. What can 1-2 years with another team mean after 17?

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I really can't imagine the packers without him. He is the face of the franchise.

It would however be in his best interest to retire a packer and recieve the hero's exit..

6. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I have all the respect in the world for the guy but it's time to hang them up and retire a Packer. There is no team that has a legit shot at a Championship with a need for a QB what a coincidence.

7. i agree PA, and he has won the super bowl more than once so i think that he should just retire as a packer, when he decides to retire that is

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

He only won one superbowl. Elway got his first when they beat the packers in superbowl 32.

9. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

i cant belive they think favre can take them to the SB again...man this guy is really old now.....i mean if u put him ahead a team like the chargers or pats than maybe i could see him winning one...but he just wont hv the time to wait for his young team to reach that SB level

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

The Falcons would be a contender with Favre.

Vick will never win them anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar