Brent Favre throws a dirty block at Eugene Wilson's knees

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Stephenson, Sep 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

To me it looked much more like a weak old man falling down instead of blocking the way he's supposed to block.

This is not going to be a good season for him, and he'll get what he deserves.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Do you know how mad Favre must have been. He got that call and was probably like "wtf, are you kidding me? How many times have I ever blocked in 19 years?!? I'm 39 and you want me to block???" Then he gets up after his efforts and gets blamed for not being cool. Child Please. He's a QB blocking in preseason. Give him the MVP already.

3. Jazzy Titan

Jazzy Titan yum yum eat em up

eugene wilson is no DE, favre could've blocked eugene like any other player. Favre has at least what 20 pounds on the guy? Have you seen vince after he throws a pick? he throws himself at the defender like hes on special teams.

:grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr: I hope finnegan matches up with some of the QB's in the ultra trendy wildcat offense. KABOOOOOM!!! seriously not cool favre, you'll get yours.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

He didnt want to block like a real man cause his bones couldn't handle the contact so he went for the legs. They shouldnt have his old butt out there blocking, he could ruin someones future playing like that.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I've been saying for quite some time that the Vikings will be worse off with Favre than without him.

Favre is going to be 40 in October. I can guarantee that he will not start every game this season unless Childress has a vag*na (which isn't all that unlikely). I think they'll bench or cut his :grrr::grrr::grrr: once November or December rolls around.

My only hope is that he will still be starting when Sunday, November 1 arrives. Other than Titans games, that will be the game I look forward to the most. I want Favre to be booed by the fans who once loved him. I want him to realize how immature he's acted and how his legacy will forever be tainted.

6. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

That's the funny thing about Vince, he has 32 career interceptions, and 32 career tackles. :ha:

Remember when he close lined Asante?

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

^ lol

So did ESPN hail him as the toughest AND hardest hitting QB in the league?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar