Brees, Manning, Stafford and Locker?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Mar 31, 2014.

?
  1. QB1

56.7%
  2. QB2

10.0%
  3. QB3

13.3%
  4. QB4

20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Mitch86 , I understand where you are coming from but this is not 1 or two injuries we are talking about. When your qb spends more time off the field than on it, how can he develop? I feel he is so far behind everyone else in that aspect. He still is not accurate from the pocket too and that is another issue I have a problem with when it comes to Locker. This is his final year of the contract and for the Titans sake and the fans sake I hope this is his last because I do not want to see this guy long term, I do not believe this guy is the answer. Manning didn't play well his first year in INDY, his 2nd year he helped get them to the playoffs so. This will be Locker's 4th and he's only played 16 games. Geno Smith on the Jets has just as much playing time as Locker does and Geno was a rookie last year, that's dam Sad! If locker plays well and can stay on the field he might have a slim chance but chances are he will be on the sideline at some point.

2. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I totally agree. Lockers injury have derailed his development. For all we know, if he hadn't missed all this playing time, he could be a great QB. Thats my point...he still has a chance if he can stay healthy for a few seasons. Most likely its probably too late. You only get so long to prove your worth in the NFL.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar