Breaking News...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LazyManJackson, Jan 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ken Whisenhurt has signed with the Cards as HC, so Chow ain't going there...

And a bid has been won to host a regular season game abroad this year...

2. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Must be a UK time difference thing.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Oh thank you. Chow is staying here.

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Not neccessarily. Still alot of time till next season and he made it clear he wants out. Most likely because he wants a promotion to HC. Unfortunately, I don't see him staying.

I hope i'm wrong.

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Hehe, I was close to writing the same thing

#90 Camp Fodder

"made it clear he wants out". Can you post a article on that? And where else would he go, as far as I've read, this was the only place he had interviewed.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Just because he interviewed doesn't mean he wants out. Can you blame him though? Reunion with Leinart and being a HC.

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Hell, I can;t even keep a coach in madden. This is just the way it works in the nfl. coordinators get new jobs. They don't stay for long. Everybody understands they go out an onterview.

9. Haynesworth92

Haynesworth92 Fat Albert

Doesn't anyone want Schwartz???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar