Breaking News: Stallworth signs with......

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

I posted what I thought were Bulluck's strengths and weaknesses....and somehow that ends up as saying Keith Bulluck sucks......your interpretations are amusing. Right below that post someone noted they say some of the same things. In essense, you are the one lacking in supporters, because all you do is snipe without explaining your position. Right or wrong, at least I justify what I post.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Not my fault you cannot clearly articulate what you are trying to say.

ahh yes, one person agrees with you and you have all the supporters and I don't. Why don't you ask others what they think of you and your Bulluck bashing?

Of course that would require the ability to get off that pedestal and it also requires the balls to actually ask instead of hiding behind a condescending tone.

I hear the echoes of non-support. Is that a white flag I see.

I notice you ran with tail between legs on the whole Bennett issue, hey I even had back up. I'm still waiting for yours.

How pathetic, put me back on ignore this is just too easy.

3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Now TNT, i know you posted SOMEWHERE ON GOTITANS that "Keith Bulluck isnt that good", you have to admit that

4. He saids Bulluck need to be replaced. That's all that needs to be pointed out...

5. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

That is correct....if you want to go to the Super Bowl...or you can just have hero worship parties and say "Wait 'till next year".

As far as defending Drew...I don't have to anymore. He has $30 million defenders...but what do the Rams know....they didn't even consult Gunny ...how smart can they be? He knows talent.......:rolleyes:

6. Money is a poor measure of just how good someone really is. Otherwise you would have a very hard time making your case against Steve McNair...

We'll look back in a year and see just how good Drew was in his first year with the Rams.

7. There are a lot of player that we should upgrade before we need to worry about Bulluck. After all, the Colts seemed to do pretty well and Bulluck was better than any of their LBs...

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Fact of the matter is that Drew's gone and not part of our franchise any longer. I really don't see where this Drew support and bashing is going because he won't be here in 07 for us to discuss.. that'll have to be the Rams problem next season and not ours..

Lets concentrate on who we do have on our roster now. Drew is an avg WR who gave us an average run last season and that landed him in St.Louis.

That offense pretty much fits his playstyle. The grass may be greener on the other side of the fence, but he'll still have to mow it.

9. Agree with your post ,but all i'm sayin is drew dropped balls in clutch situations,but its over and done with.As far as bulluck goes the guy is hands down the most complete and in my opinion the best OLB in the game.And i'll argue with anyone over that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar