Breaking News: Manning out for season!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Finnebosch, Sep 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I know Luck looks to be the real deal, but come on guys... we all know there's no such thing as a "sure thing" QB. I really don't see the Colts having the #1 pick anyway. I think that "honor" ends up going to KC or MIA. I see Miami quitting on their coach sooner rather than later. Sparano is a lame duck coach if I've ever seen one. And KC has been absolutely ravaged by injuries and are just not very good. Haley is another probable lame duck. Also, both teams have VERY difficult remaining schedules.

The Colts on the other hand are a very proud organization and I think they'll fight tooth and nail just about every single game. They aren't used to being the laughing stock of the league and I can't imagine they are taking it very well. I think they'll manage to pull off about 4 wins.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

They also have Kaepernick this year in round 2.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I hope the Colts lose every game. I'm not afraid of competition...Luck is just another player forecasted to take the leaque by storm, many failed to do so.

And so what if he does what they say he will do?...I have confidence in Locker, and the direction this franchise is going, that we can hang with anyone in a few years.

4. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I think we can hang with anyone now..especially if we get our run game going..

In a couple years I expect teams will want to hang with us!

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'm not sold on Luck near as much as everyone else is, apparently.

I think he's good. I don't think he's THAT good though.

6. BeatADeadColt

BeatADeadColt Camp Fodder

And I bet the sun rises tomorrow.

What worries me is the Chiefs and Dolphins play tomorrow, and I honestly honestly could see the Colts going 0-16 with Painter. Have people watched him play? He just flat out gives the ball to the other team.

This is where I'm gonna get accused for being crazy. Like one of those people that thinks Bush blew up the towers, and the holocaust never happens.

But.... I smell a conspiracy. First Andrew Luck, who HAD NO REASON to stay in college for his senior year (Stanford's not winning anything/No doubt in anybody's mind Carolina would have picked him over Newton or anybody else/What if he breaks his neck in Stanford and doesn't have any money).

Second Peyton Manning, knowing he's in his last 4-5 years, has a neck injury that's supposed to keep him out of just training camp and the preseason, so the Colts don't pick up one of the MANY QBs that were available this offseason.

Third: For some reason Peyton Manning's injury gets serious. Real serious. He's supposed to miss half the season.

Fourth: The brilliant Colts decide to pick up: Not Carson Palmer. Not David Garrard. Not Marc Bulger. Not Brett Favre. But Kerry freakin Collins, at the age of 85 years old.

Fifth: The Steelers game. The defense is playing well. It's starting to look like an upset. Kerry Collins sucks, but is able to not completely throw a game down the tubes. So they bring in the one QB who can't even complete a pass and just gives the ball to Troy Polamalu in the end zone.
    And it didn't even look like there was anything wrong with KFC when he was walking into the end zone.

Sixth: We get the report that Peyton Manning's out for the season, and it's between Kerry Collins or Curtis Painter. Whoever looks like they can blow the season.

I bet Freeney, Mathis, and Addai all suffer season ending injuries in the coming weeks.

I think all three teams in the AFC south should come together and agree to completely throw one game to the Colts. I think Kansas City, Seattle, and Miami, one of them will win less than three games and their plan will be thwarted. And no harm since all three teams are going to take the same loss.

7. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Jim Irsay tweet: "I didn't say Peyton out 4season FOR SURE,keeping him on ActiveRoster n taking it month by month/Outside chance of return n December possible"

8. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Damage control FTW!

Everyone thank god that Bud Adams doesn't know how to use Twitter

9. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Even if Luck is pretty good the Colts will never get another QB as good as Peyton Manning.

10. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I expect for the next few years for the AFC SOUTH to be a huge battle between Tennessee and Houston.Both of those teams are going to take the rivalry up a notch.I expect them both to be in the mix as far as winning the division.Its anyones division now especially with Peyton nearing the end of his career and of course Jax will stay mediocre like always which leaves Tennessee and Houston.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar