Breaking News: Manning out for season!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Finnebosch, Sep 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The Colts without Manning have the best shot at the worst record.

As terrible as some other teams have looked the Colts don't have much of a running game or a defense. Now no QB.

It's between the Colts and Chiefs. Miami is at least in all their games.

2. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

St. Louis already has Sam Bradford so chances are they won't pick Luck so scratch them from the list.

Minnesota just spent a first round pick on Ponder.

Cincinnati spent a second rounder on Dalton.

Those three teams could very well pass on Luck.

Which leaves Miami,Indy,KC,San Francisco and Seattle

3. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Painter looked decent last night when he came in...why go with Kerry over a young guy who hasn't been given a shot? I can understand it, if you don't think he has what it takes, but he didn't look like he was lost on the field. Plus his windup and release is 3x quicker than KFCs..

4. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Maybe but I'm not going to hijack a thread about Peyton Manning and the future of the Colts to talk about an under performing "play-maker".

IDK this has a damage control tweet. Isray says a lot of things and then retracts them when he realizes that this info probably shouldn't be out.

IDK Hennie is pretty bad and any team without a legit QB has a chance. There is a lot of football left to play (and if you ask my brother, who is a Dolphins fan, there is too much)

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Even if Indy gets Luck, I think their days of owning the AFC South are over. I don't buy the Luck hype. No doubt he's good and no doubt he's a bright guy but I don't see him coming in and setting the league on fire in Indy without Reggie Wayne and Dallas Clark. Those guys won't stick around long without Manning.

6. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I was thinking that also.Painter is better than Collins at this point and he might just be able to win a game or two.

7. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I think you can cross Seattle off that list as I think a) Carroll wants 'his guy' in Barkley and b) in the division they're in there is no way they end the season under 4 wins.

8. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Yeah i think Miami is defintely in for a looong season:D

9. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Agreed.Carroll would want Barkley.

10. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

If Indy wanted to compete this year, once they realized they weren't gonna get Hass they should have traded for Carson.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar