Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Breaking Bad: The Final Season

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by RavensShallBurn, Aug 4, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. Smash Soccer God

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $892
    I've just started rewatching Oz (well, I'm already at season 4). It's been a while since I saw it the first time, but you can tell it's a HBO show. A lot of actors from their series in it.
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $74

there was no foreshadowing, it is on record that the episode was filmed to get under budget.
    GoT high fives this.
  3. TBaker34 Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,687
    Only on season 2 feel so behind
  4. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,166

Jesse is the man... Don't hate on him. Yea, he's a b*tch at times, but he was my favorite character.

Unbelievable acting by both Paul and Cranston... as well as the rest of the cast too.

I'm gonna go back and marathon the show pretty soon. I have so much other stuff I need to watch, but I feel like I need to see all of BB close together. I started it probably 3-4 years ago.
  5. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,434
    Ok sure.
    Obviously went over your head
  6. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,274
    Jesse is the classic "everything is someone else's fault, blame everyone else, I am the victim, why is everyone against me" drug addict. And he is not a b1tch "At times" he is a b1itch most of the time.
    520 high fives this.
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,781
    Jesse's charter in the show hit home with me, he played that role perfectly.
  8. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,274
    Oh for sure. We have all known people like that. The actor did an excellent job.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,667
    That may be first season Jesse (who was supposed to die at the end of the first season anyway) but that part evolves as they craft his persona over the seasons to where his melancholy is utterly justified..
    Jesse is a tragic figure of deception/manipulation by Walt (with Gale, Jane, Brock etc.) and will generally do the right thing but so often not in his own best interest - but of course in the best interests of Walt. Even in shedding Walt towards the end he falls into more tragedy and manipulation with Todd's crew.
    If anyone on that show had a right to ***** and moan it would be Jesse.

Ensconatus, GoT and RavensShallBurn high five this.
  9. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,166
    Nah. I liked his character because you could tell he was a good kid that got mixed up with the wrong crowd. And he always wanted something else and approval from his parents, but the drug life/crowd was all he knew. I have a friend who's been like that.

There would've been no Heisenberg without Jesse.
    Creeping-Cruds high fives this.