Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Breaking Bad: The Final Season

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by RavensShallBurn, Aug 4, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,036
    Damn. Script got leaked.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Bet Walt Jr goes on to the NFL. Kids got ta-ta-ta-talent.
  2. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,095
    I'm not looking through that sh*t, but if that's real and you didn't put spoiler tags on it...

WOW. That's all I have to say. That's worse than a c*ck block.

As for the Dexter finale... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  3. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,380
    IS IT REAL OR IS IT A JOKE PLZ TELL ME AND PUT SPOILER TAGS ON IT OR I WILL BAN YOU
    RavensShallBurn high fives this.
  4. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,380
    CAN'T SCROLL UP. MUST SWITCH TABS AND CLOSE THIS ONE. THEN COME BACK AND COMPLAIN MORE AND DO IT ALL AGAIN.
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,095

Yea, I'm not about to read it to find out... but if you want a laugh, go read TST's crazy prediction for the end of the show. :biglaugh:

I'm probably done with this thread until the show is over... Not taking any risks. And I've made all my predictions over and over again the past couple of months. I have nothing more to add.
  6. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,380
    I read. Sounds like a blood bath if that goes down.

kinda want Gilligan to troll us and pull a Sopranos ending

I will blow twitter up
  7. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,095

It's pretty obvious a blood bath is coming though (you knew it was coming since S5:E1 when that massive machine gun came into play). It was obvious that's the way the show would end. And like I had said before, I always felt like the scene with Walt and his son watching Scarface was foreshadowing.

But damn dude... why'd you even say anything about what he posted???

Don't quote me and make me come back and read that! Done for real, so don't quote me in this thread anymore!

You clowns are crazy for googling for spoilers and sh*t. That's just dumb.
  8. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,380
    okay I won't quote you anymore

wait...
  9. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,669
    Bro
    RavensShallBurn high fives this.
  10. Ryno PrisonKitty FTW!

McNair
    Moolah:
    $35
    LOL at that script :biglaugh:Walt Jr, you just won Superbowl 52, how are you going to celebrate? I'm going to AND BUYING Disneyland! with this perfectly laundered cash I got from some unnamed source that I didn't even have to sign autographs for.
    TheSureThing high fives this.