Breaking Bad Season 5 Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by RavensShallBurn, Jul 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Tonight's episode was the best of the season. It's about to get crazy.

Damn shame the season is being split into two parts (8 episodes each).

Yep. There's only 3 episodes left... and then you'll have to wait until July 2013 to see the rest. Lame. I was hoping they would at least pick back up a few months later - not an entire year.

2. Na$hville

Na$hville Veteran

2013?? I don't think I can make it that long :hang:

3. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ya it sucks. i understand they want to milk it for all its worth but having two 8 episode seasons split to a year apart is ridiculous. if they wouldve made them full seasons (13 episodes) like the first four then it wouldnt be nearly as bad. and you cant tell me with the quality of writing they have that they couldnt have stretched these final 2 seaons to 13 episodes a piece

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

there can only be so many 'set up' episodes IMO

There could be some more 'peek-a-boo' episodes but not enough for 10 more

Just my opinion.

Will be interesting how they deal with the new guy after the stunt he pulled at the end.

Im sure somehow Walt will be blamed - lol

side note - I laguhed when Walt told Skyler he was robbing a train

5. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

came across this today. pretty funny

[​IMG]

http://blog.al.com/tuscaloosa/2012/08/man_named_walter_white_wanted.html

6. Passepartout

Passepartout March Madness!

Would hate to have the name of Walter White right now if I were that man!:boo:

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

It was 18K from each of the 3 piles.

8. Titandude

Titandude Stand Up Guy!

I would have taken the 5 million and lived happily after! It's now all about greed.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Any predictions on this season's opening scene (why is Walt in Cali with black hair and beard buying guns?)?
    Originally I would have guessed he was on the lamb from Hank and the DEA, now not so sure.

So glad the real Jesse finally made an appearance last night at Walt's dinner table.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

That opening scene won't be revisited until next year... probably the series finale. He was turning 52 in the opening scene of the season. He just turned 51 a couple episodes ago.

Something crazy is definitely going to go down. It looks like he's gonna go out, guns blazing.

Jesse has always been my favorite character. It's funny how this season he has always made the right calls after screwing up so much in the past.

I hope someone kills that Todd guy who killed the kid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar