Break down of Playoff outcomes

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Dec 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcsouth/post/_/id/32541/all-the-scenarios-involving-the-titans

Firstly you have to assume that the Titans will win against the cows because if they don't its over right there. Secondly I will say that the the Jets will beat Mia, that brings it to the ratbirds beating the BenGals, I think they will. So, if you follow my logic, it comes down to the Den-KC game and the SD-Oak game. If you look at the chart it looks to me our best chance is if KC wins and then it doesn't matter about the SD-Oak game. I know, lots of things right but I do like our chances of Jets, ratbirds, and KC winning, really puts it on us.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Scary stat - Ravens have lost 5 of their last 6 at Paul Brown Stadium.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yeah but nobody was there too see so it didnt happen

• High Five High Five x 6
  4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

KC can beat Denver, lets hope Tebow poops it up again and Orton comes out with a chip on his shoulder...

I really wouldn't want to have to put our whole season in the hands of Phillip Rivers...

honestly I'm most worried about NYJ beating Miami, miami has been playing really well lately. And Sanchez sucks.

5. TNTitans58

TNTitans58 Rookie

This is my prediction:

IF the Texans play it like a preseason game, Titans win.....if not we definitely lose (end of story)

Miami wins....Sanchez is just brutal
    Cincy wins....Ravens are a putrid road team and Flacco is very mediocre
    Oakland wins....like the previous poster said, you cannot count on Rivers....when you think about it, the guy has never won a big game in his NFL career (other than the Indy playoff game)
    Denver wins.....Tebow won't lose at home with the playoffs on the line

6. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

All i want for christmas is our team to have a playoff game against Houston and anything else is icing on the cake.

7. Na$hville

Na$hville Veteran

Ravens are terrible on the road. I see Cincy winning that game to be honest.

8. pettso

pettso Starter

Not looking good. Should have beat the Colts when we had the chance.

Excluding favorites, its a 12.5% chance to make the playoffs. 25% if you assume we beat the Texans (which we should). It's far out of our control and we need a ton of help.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Ravens are 5-0 in their division this year, sweeping Pissburgh (of course beating them at Heinz Field) in the process.

The Ravens will win this game. The only thing we can worry about is our game. Luckily ours is on first.

10. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

I would say that we need to beat the cows and then everything will fall into place. Baltimore will win against the Bungles (I am almost certain since the Division Title is on the line for them). The Jets will beat Miami (Rex hasn't been talking smack. They usually lose after him flapping his gums all week). KC will beat Denver (Tebow will have a really tough time against their D).
    Now let us all hope that we give them Cows a whippin' on Sunday so we can meet them again in the playoffs. OMG would that be awesome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar