Braylon Edwards

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VA_Titans, Jul 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

yes they got a great player for a really good bargain but time will tell how long he plays before he becomes a distraction.

2. Don Johnson

Don Johnson Detective Sonny Crockett

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

yeah who needs braylon when you have nate?

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

What really irks me while watching this movie is how im thinking: "wow Britt really needs to get it together or he's going to waste a ton of talent".

:ha:

5. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Don't get me wrong Braylon Edwards teamed with Kenny Britt would be a hell of a combination and i would love to see it but i think in the long run getting a more under the radar player with less baggage would be the safer way to go.

6. The Playmaker

Edwards for only a 1 year deal is great though. He gives the temporary fix we need at WR and we don't have to deal with him for more than a season. Then go out and sign/draft someone else to replace him. Everyone keeps talking how D-Will and Mariani are going to step up but we don't know for sure, if anything, 2nd year WR's take a step back...that's the common theme I believe they call "sophomore jinx".

Edwards had almost a 1,000 yards and 7 TD's so you put him across with Britt ,CJ at RB, and Hasselbeck that's a real good offense.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

8. The Playmaker

Is it official yet?

If so then just ignore my post haha

9. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

Maybe we can sign Bobby Wade to a 1 year deal. Cheap but low risk:grrhee:

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

might still be able to get ST hero donald nickey. I mean I'm sure he has had other offers ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar