Braylon Edwards

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VA_Titans, Jul 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

Just might be a Titan... Just seen it on Twitter, seems that Tennessee has a real interest in the man...

I believe this would be a great pick up...

Matt, CJ, Britt, Bray, and the rest of the crew.... We could through up some points this year thats for sure....

Thoughts?

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Nope, no, no way, don't want that, pass, next, seriously...

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Sign him! I'm all for it! He's a very good receiver!

4. STW Chris

STW Chris Starter

If he's willing to work hard, I'm all for it. He did well for the Jets last year didn't he?

5. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

He did pretty good, I believe it would be a great sign...

Look at it like this, in the AFC South you have to score some points! So lets build us a super offense ha

6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Yes. 904 yards and 7 TD's as the #2 WR.

7. Blue Gorilla

Blue Gorilla will play Safety for food

I lean here, although I'm reluctant to get excited about picking up a big name WR after last year's heartbreak. Braylon could be good though... everything I hear about him is that he's seemed to shake off his Cleveland rep by performing well in NY last year.

8. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

On another note CJ tells Mouton he'll be in camp VERY soon... FYI

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I wouldn't mind signing him. I think we need all the Britt insurance we can get. However, my money is on Braylon ending up in Chicago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar