BRANDON WEEDEN

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Eternal, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

I don't see how anything can be definitively said about Locker. The guy was playing injured for damn near the entire season and on top of that his OLine might as well have been a wet paper bag.

Also, when we lost games it was rarely just on Locker. In general, it was a team effort of suck. But the Browns? I actually watched some of the Browns games (as my Dad and father-in-law are Browns fans), and on more than one occassion they lost because of Weeden.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Ha!

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Weeden isn't a bad QB. He is older and nearly only a stop gap for some team. However, his learning curve needs to hurry up. He throws a good ball, just needs to have better judgement sometimes.

4. Danimal

Danimal Starter

Locker is our quaterback next year. That's the fact. Jack. Everything else is just day dreaming.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I used Flacco as an example. Obviously I'm on the side of keeping Locker another year, just throwing out some options. Brandon Weeden is a decent QB but he's not a franchise guy, just doesn't make sense to go ahead and throw more confusion in where this franchise is headed and having a temporary band aid to the problem. I don't think it's that bad of an idea, just think you're a year early. We're not going to replace a top 10 pick 2 years later, especially with having less than 16 starts under his belt.

6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Well... the Browns forced my hand. This would of been 10x better next year if they decided Weeden wasn't going to turn over a new leaf with their pos franchise, and Locker had another year with his subpar play/showed no improvement.

You have to take chances in this league. Just ask Jeff Fisher.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I agree about taking chances but looking at the draft class next year and the possibility of Locker turning it around I rather wait another year.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I WANT WEEDEN!!!

Three 1sts and a 2nd for Weeden and Richardson. Dynasty.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Err...why is there even talk about Weeden?

10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

You see how easy it is to make a thread that is better than any of that lame bs JCBRAVE posts?

Cause the Browns are going to dish him out and we need a good qb.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar