BRANDON WEEDEN

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Eternal, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Damn, you locker-knockers are stupid. Locker had us 3-1 this year and EVERYONE was chearing Playoffs, Yeah! Now, he is worse that jock itch.

I think we should get his replacement, but damn, give the guy an FN break.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Because he is white.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. 615nick

615nick Starter

I agree that vy was a head case, can't deny that. But as far as success it is easy to compare the two
    http://www.nfl.com/player/vinceyoung/2506875/careerstats
    http://www.nfl.com/player/jakelocker/2495194/careerstats
    I'm not saying we should have kept vy at all, but I am saying we should cut our losses with locker. Hes made of glass and I don't care if we were 3-1, that's 4 games the season is 16 games long and although we won it wasn't because locker to control of the game and carried the team on his shoulders like your boy vy did numerous times

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

jake isn't a loose canon though, he wont be cut.

5. 615nick

615nick Starter

Not this season and because he is free essentially. You almost have to keep him, but his on field production is very similar. But, we just simply can't rely on this guy moving forward if we want to be a contender.

6. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Made of glass? Maybe. Just terrible luck with injuries? Maybe. He is improving. No one can dispute that. Does he deserve being cut or slandered? No. Made a little fun of? Sure, he's a big boy. He can handle it.

He deserves to finish his contract, He deserves to start, UNLESS, we end up with someone who is clearly better. All I'm saying.

7. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

I clicked on this thread to read about Weeden... and I got VY and Jake Locker.

Mother****ers.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. 615nick

615nick Starter

I do think he is made of glass and don't think he will ever be a consistently good qb in the nfl. But, I do agree 100% that he deserves one last shot to start, but I also think we have to get a very good young qb to compete against him and inevitably take his job.

And I'll gladly eat crow if I'm wrong about Jake, I wish he didn't make me feel this way about him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Lol I did the same thing. Had to go back and look at the thread title to make sure I clikced the right one....

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Further proof Weeden needs to retire

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar