Brandon Stokley

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MissouriTitan1, Mar 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anybody think he would be worth pursuing? He had 1 good year with the colts but his numbers have fallen quite a bit since then. I believe he had some kind of injury last year but he did play through the playoffs.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he's had some type of injury pretty much every year he's been in the league. not to mention he isnt all that great.

3. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

I'd rather resign Bobby Wade for his chemistry with Vince and his locker room presence.

4. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

Yeah, Wade needs to be re-signed with Bennett most likely going to the Rams. With Brandon Jones, Roydell, Roby, and Orr on the roster, I don't see them going after a guy like Stokley. BJ is a good #2 guy. We'll be fine as long as Givens gets over his injuries.

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Stokley would be good chemistry and a settling factor as a reliable reciever. He might not be the quickest, but he knows football. I wouldn't mind.

6. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Hes not bad, fairly quite, never a problem, i wouldnt mind him

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

one year deal for cheap and I am fine with him.

8. sweep

sweep Starter

Torn Achilles

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

He will go "sit over there" with Givens on IR. No.

10. DJB

DJB Starter

Please no

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar