Brandon Marshall anyone???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Mar 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'll say this... If we go through FA and the draft and are no better at WR then I will look back at this trade and be pissed.

Until then, I'll be patient.

FA is almost here. And the draft will be just around the corner. We'll see what happens.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I dont think Whiz is panicking, he's got a cozy contract and an owner that loves him, he's sitting comfortable, I doubt he feels the pressure.

Now come back next off season and we're still floundering around, then maybe he makes a move like this.... But for now, he's keeping it the Whiz way, which as we're learning is about the same as the Fisher way, but thru the air and not on the ground...

3. JCBRAVE

He does, I follow him on twitter, catch all his specials on TV, he's absolutely got BPD.

He's a loose cannon for sure, not to the point he's hurting people around him, but he quickly gets down and needs to be given space to bounce back to himself. On the Titans thats the LAST thing we need, we're already packed full of weak minded individuals, Marshall can't help us til we help ourselves.

4. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Say it ain't so man...ugh ahhaha

5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I'm really trying man...I am generally pretty positive, but we aren't doing crap of late and I swear we find ways to mess up. I'll be patient, but my outlook is grim until I am showed something. Sheesh

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Marshall's contract would be a lot to pick up but I don't see how Webster wouldn't have at least put us in the running. Mettenberger needs something to throw to. Gary Coleman and Weird Harold don't scare anybody.

• LOL LOL x 3
  7. JCBRAVE

Well to Whisenhunts credit, he at least has figured if youre going to win in the NFL its thru the air. Although he will need to balance the run game out to get what he wants..

8. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

I believe this draft class is full of NFL ready receivers. Would be nice to get a steal late in the draft.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I don't have faith in our FO either, but FA hasn't even began yet... and there are good WRs out there and in the draft (round 2).

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Bingo! As much as people love to see the pass, the run game is still alive and well/needed. We better pound the rock this year. We sucked last year and were so predictable. Stack the box and challenge our crappy WR's/QB's...An absolute joke

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar