Brandon Jones....B.Jeezy.....Kanye West....10 questions.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Mrs, Oct 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Ask him this. Can you please get your butt in the endzone before I drop you for Shaun McDonald in Fantasy Football? LOL

2. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

He was better at baseball and liked it better. He said that baseball is a quiet sport and you can chill a lot while playing it. However, he said it was more a grind to finally make it because you had to go through the farm system before finally playing for a major league team.

He said that the best receiver that no one knows about is Roydell Williams.

3. The Mrs

The first thing was D*M! He said he didn't even want to go to the bench and face his team mates. He said that he was embarassed and didn't want to face the media or anyone after the game. He just realized that he had to focus on the next game.

4. The Mrs

Favorite album/CD is Lil' Wayne's The Carter. He said Weezy is his fav artist.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I thought George made that show.

[​IMG]

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Nice job elfin:beer2:

7. The Mrs

Daddy Jeff, I like the English dude who lived across the hall. He worked at the UN and I thought that he was so cool!

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I want to know if he is more of a boob guy or an @$$ man. ;)

9. PragIdealist

PragIdealist Guest

redzone

I would ask him what he and the team thinks is wrong with their redzone offense. They seem to click until they get into the redzone... then fgs fgs.... touchdowns and we blow ppl out...

10. OneYardShort

OneYardShort Camp Fodder

I'd like to ask him, does he play with the Titans on Madden, and what he thinks of his attributes...
    or, Who does he think the best Wide Receiver on the team is...
    or, The Titans have just won the Super Bowl, who is the first person you go to after the game?
    Always been a fan of Brandon Jones, I've had faith in him since his rookie year, and I think he'll turn into a top 5 Wide Out before he is done. Plus, anyone that digs Yeezy, can't be all that bad in my book...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar