Brandon James...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansBlue, Apr 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

Not sure where this best goes, so I'm going to put it here first and one of the mods or someone can move it if it should be elsewhere

Anyways, Indianapolis Colts sign UDFA KR/PR Brandon James

....so we're going to have to face his return skills 2-3 times a year probably
  2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

One thing about the draft is that i may moan and groan about some of the picks we make, but at the same time i watch who goes where within our division. I hate to see good players go to teams in the AFC South...
  3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

James killed UT, hope the same isn't true for the Titans.
  4. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

Great, 2 out of the 3 returners I wanted go to AFC South teams. James to the Colts and Trindin Holliday to the Texans.
  5. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

Holliday I'm not so worried about as much

James is the guy I'm worried that we'd lose what would be a close game against the Colts because - in an Adam Jones esque style - he'll either return one punt for a touchdown or have a big return to put them inside the 20
  6. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

With our ST? Please. We'd be lucky if he only scores once in two games if he's their main guy.
  7. 24

24 Starter

We have Damian Williams, we're fine.
  8. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

He won't be tackling, I mean, trying to tackle James though. So that won't help. ;)
  9. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

The way we played last year I doubt the Colts were all that worried about field positon.:hmm:
  10. Gut

Gut Starter

Very disturbing that the Texans and Colts got better return guys than we did and we had a much greater need for them!!! Hope they find some free agent returners to bring in! But none of our returners have the breakaway speed of a Holliday or James...at least not in this draft.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.