Brandon Jacobs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, Mar 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Being released by the Giants, having him and CJ would be a nice combo.

Thoughts?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Just saw this!!! Was about to post but you beat me to it :))

I love love love love the idea of those two in the back field. He is such a power house it is not even funny.

However, we do have bigger needs. So sadly I don't see us picking him up :(

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Harper still has something to prove. We won't know how effective he can actually be until we fix our sorry excuse for an O-line.

That being said, I'd love to get Brandon Jacobs if and only if we fix the O-line first.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

If Jacobs comes at the right price, big need or not, I think we have to pull the trigger. Him and CJ would be a very nice combo and I really like Harper but he's not ready to take on a lot of carries yet, he still has work to do.

5. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I'd love to get Jacobs back there with Johnson and give them a 50/50 split. He would be the perfect workhorse with Johnson providing some explosiveness. It's a pity that CJ can't work the slot though because we could then put him in the slot with Jacobs in the backfield.

6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I knew this thread would be started immediately once I read he was released lol. It's a great idea for sure, but we have too many holes to put more $$$ into the RB position.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

No no no. Brandon Jacobs is a joke.

8. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

I'd say yes if he knew how to run upfield. A bruiser doesn't help if you never learn how to ALWAYS run upfield.

He doesn't shy away from contact though, which is a positive, unlike Harper.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Brandon Jacobs is not the player many of you think he is. I see nearly every Giants game, and he's actually kinda bad.

10. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

jacobs has a BIG mouth and yaps off a lot....i dont think he's a fit for what the muchak regime is trying to build

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar