Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Brandon Jacobs gets Death threat on Twitter

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by Dman, Oct 22, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $7,815
    the problem is how do you tell? All threats need to be taken seriously, that is how I look at it. This guy is going to have charges against him from the nfl because I am sure they don't take this lightly.
  2. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,498
    I'm sure with a little investigating it can be established if this is real or not
  3. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $7,815

there has to be some consequences here tho because you can't just go around pulling this sh**
  4. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,498
    Its Twitter, how serious can it be?
    GoT high fives this.
  5. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $7,815

I don't have twitter and I got rid of facebook about 2 years ago. I am not big in to social media but if you make threats on twitter I would think it could be serious. Look at how many stupid people are out there. The cow fans actually showed up to schuabs house! I would not put anything past a fan to do harm which is really scary
    RavensShallBurn high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $554
    you can't just threaten someones family and walk away scot free, regardless or not if it was intended to be a joke.

i can't see how you are even trying to justify or make light of it. you just dont do certain things in life, and thats one of them.

i straight tear into people on here, and not ONCE have i threatened anyone or their family. its just not excusable.
    Dman high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $167
    yeah - NO

should someone with credibility give this dude/dudette a checkout - yep
    unless he was actually planning something its just :bs: talk - which is cheap
  6. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,089
    You know, when you are starting a washed up Brandon Jacobs you probably don't deserve to win anyways.

Notice... I blame no one but myself for my god awful team. I don't get mad at my players for sucking. I get mad at myself for picking them.

I will be starting Peyton Hillis this week. Hey, last time I had him starting, he was a beast with the Browns. You never know, but I'll be happy if he gets me more than 6 points.
  7. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,498
    I'm not afraid of stupid people. smart people don't threaten people on Twitter
    nbtoppers2, Riverman, Dman and 1 other person high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,283
    Well man I lost my fantasy game because he didn't play. Thats bs!