1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Brady Quinn

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VA_Titans, Jan 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Kyle Orton in this system would put up stats similiar to Chad Henne IMO...
  2. Oceanic815

Oceanic815 Special Teams Standout

I vote Alex Smith.. Just because we haven't seen much of Quinn. He barely played in Cleveland because Derek Anderson had a fluke season, then never had a chance in Denver because of Orton and Tebow. Tebow was instantly above Quinn on the depth chart because of how expensive he is. I would give him a shot.
  3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Yao

The trend for you as a poster is pathetic because you now want to attack me personally. But even worse than that, you really want a version of McNair at the end of his career? Really? McNair retired the next year because he was a loser 3 out of 4 last years and had nothing left. Is that what you want for us? 4 more years of losing. Rating for McNair was in the mid 70's his last 4 years. He was done. Just like Kyle Orton is done. Fully expect Orton to be on the bench in a year like McNair, with numbers like that, losing 12 games, not improving, it's all but over for his career.
  4. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

I say Quinn, and you point out a lot of good facts why we should give him a chance. At least we can do is bring him and and let him compete for the job....

What happens if we draft a QB and re sign KFC and do get Quinn? Let all of them compete for the starting job?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.