Brady Quinn

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VA_Titans, Jan 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

The complaining of his contract I'll give you, probably the one situation I thought he handled poorly. The rest of it was 100% media driven, I don't believe you can fault McNabb for that.
    As far as being a step backwards, he is the best option available to lead this team next season. There isn't a better option available through FA or trade. I can see the Orton argument, but when you factor in the likely 3rd round pick Orton would cost it's not close.

2. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

SureThing, you and I continue to disagree on Mallett, but I agree 100% here. I think McNabb is easily Fisher's best chance to win this year.

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Because he sucks?

4. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

I'm just waiting for 'lets get Matt Sims thread'

Cmon people I know we don't have a QB but some of this options are stupid.

To Joe Webb to Bray Quenn

5. Johnnyrex

Johnnyrex Starter

Ok!! So who sucks the most?? Alex Smith or Brady Quinn??

6. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

What is wrong with bringing in Brady Quinn as a back-up? There is no downside to bringing him to camp with a chance to compete for the back-up spot.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'm all for him as Training Camp fodder, he could surprise (doubt it though).

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

tie.

9. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

Even as a Notre Dame fan, I doubt it too, but he does talent, and a great work ethic.

10. Johnnyrex

Johnnyrex Starter

Great!

So if we are going to bring one of them, go with the one who has more experience.

Case closed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar