Brady essentially says we are low class

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans13, Dec 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Not on the Texans. David Carr anywhere else could be a good quarterback. Actually, a very good quarterback.
    The texans are a lot like the lions. They're too dumb to realize that it doesn't matter what qb you have back there if you can't give them time to pass.

2. Matty

Matty Guest

that was just cheap... I'll forever hate the Pats unsporstman little sh"ts :grrr:

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I'm glad to hear someone else say that.

4. DJB

DJB Starter

This is all true

5. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Actually it was a great football game. I haven't seen that kind of intensity in a long time. Usually these guys just "phone it in" for the last game when they are in the playoffs. This game got heated, and it was a blast to watch. I hope this turns into a real rivalry like it should be. We may have lost, but fans certainly got their money's worth Sunday. 330 is right, it was the best thing to happen to us. Now we know where we are, and what needs to be fixed. Better to find out right now, than next year.

6. zackmann

zackmann Guest

at use to like the pats when they were the underdog that had always sucked in the past and they were winning with quality defense and the "we get no respect" motivation...

but now they have turned into everyone's favorite team...2 out of 3 national football 'experts' have the pats as their favorite team (see peter king, don banks, sports guy, they guy from Football outsiders, etc)...

and now they have fallen into the "i hope they lose everygame except when they play the colts" category...

Screw the pats...I hope buffalo wins that division next year...

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

In his post game interview Bulluck was pissed & stated that he'd remember everything that went down at the end of the game. He said that until the end of his career,every time he plays the Pats he'll be trying to make them pay for sundays disrespect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar