Brady essentially says we are low class

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans13, Dec 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I am sure our boys heard what he had to say and they will take that into the offseason.
  2. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

And God knows there is plenty to choose from.
  3. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Crybaby Brady can suck it. I remember on several occasions seeing him pouting and complaining when things didn't go his way, just like P. Manning. He has become quite the cocky QB the past few years.

I hate the Jets, but now I hope Mangini's Jets play smashmouth football and send the Pats home on Sunday where they belong.
  4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Yao

Brady was careful about his words. I don't mind it. It was becoming an ugly game. He's just telling it like it is. I would hope the Titans think the same thing. In a big game like that, you gotta play above your competition, not sink down to the Patriots level.
  5. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Wouldn't it be better to complain about a defense that couldn't stop a 43 year old QB that was picked up off the streets in mid November.
  6. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

If you think Bradys crying now, just wait until after the Jets game
  7. Big TT

Big TT Pro Bowler

Hmm, just what great draft strategy will the Texans "brain trusts" come up this year. Hey you really do need a QB now huh, why don't you pick up say...Leftwich or maybe (probably will really happen) Jake Plumber:ha: . Anyways keep buying those season tickets to VY second home staduim.:grrhee:
  8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Yao

If they get Plummer tho', I think they are at least 7-9 or 8-8. That's a problem for us. He's an upgrade for 'em. Not a superbowl qb. But an improvement.
  9. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Yeah... they've gotta make it through LJ first.
  10. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Exactly. The Colts playoff hopes are best summed up by a quote from Ed Grimley... "doomed as doomed can be don't ya know."
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.