Rumor Bradford, Cox, Kendricks & #20 for #2

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Apr 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

That doesn't make him gone, it just makes him more attractive because no you get him for 2 years though if it works the same as the QB's, it just guarantees him for injury...kind of like a cheaper franchise tag.

2. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Ah okay, I wasn't sure of the specifics. I don't believe that trade happens, but he needs to be included if so. He is very good and could be used well.

3. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I've wondered about the Jets for a while and still think they're the best option for us for a trade. I saw today on Twitter that teams are calling about Muhammed Wilkerson. He'd be an instant impact player for us and would go a long way in helping our run defense not to suck. I'd take #6 and Wilkerson for #2, then still take Cooper or White at #6. Would y'all take that trade?

4. 615nick

615nick Starter

I would love to get a pro bowl caliber player in a trade for #2. I wouldn't take any qb thats been talked about though. But, almost any under 28 pro bowl defender would be nice.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Only problem is that Wilkerson is a FA after this year.

#2 for #6, Wilkerson, and would still like additional picks. A trade for #2 (even coming from #6) should net 2 1sts and a 2nd, at absolute minimum.

Give me #2 for #6, '15 3rd, '16 2nd, and Wilkerson.

6: Amari Cooper
    2nd: Best RT available
    3rd: Nate Orchard
    3rd: Buck Allen

6. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Well, that's fine if you disagree with the people who claim there are only 16 or so guys with a first-round grade. Apparently you have more than that and if we get #19 and #20 in trade, then I hope you're right, or that a couple of the top 16 fall to us. Here's some interesting info from Peter King.
    • Seahawks GM John Schneider "has only 16 first-round grades on this year’s class". link
    • In another article, King wrote, "Here’s what a few football people who were at the league meetings are thinking about the breakdown of this draft: Nine prime picks, then eight or 10 really good prospects, then maybe 30 or so of the same-level player. ... I had one GM tell me: 'The 17th pick on our board might be the 53rd pick on another team’s board—and that could be a team we really respect.'” link
    So according to these guys, there are somewhere between 16-19 players with first-round grades, then you have about 30 players who are all on the same level. Maybe you see plenty of value in the middle of and the late first-round, but I don't see a lot of value there if the 17th player on your board is on the same level as the 53rd guy.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

This trade would give the Titans two Cox. No need for that.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

This kind of talk sounds to me like that of teams with higher picks who are wanting to increase their value. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :brow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar