Boy do they love FishFace up here

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by corymiller, Jul 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

In all honesty Jeff Fisher is a decent coach that is insanely over hyped by ESPN and other media. it's not easy having a plus .500 record in the NFL when you coach for 5 years let alone 16. The Rams may be over .500 depending on it their team (Bradford) stays healthy and the defense steps up but there is no way the overtake the 49ers as division champs.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm really over being mad Fisher screwed us over a million times, good riddance!

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

You seriously think they have a shot at a winning record? 2012 Rams schedule: http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2012/REG/RAMS

How about now?

Outside of their division games, they literally only have 5 winnable games (Redskins, Dolphins, Bills, Vikings, Bucs). I doubt they'll beat the Redskins or Bills. In their division, the best record they could hope for would be 3-3, but I expect 1-5 because that division has improved tremendously the past year. So that would put them at 4-12. I'll go with 5-11 since Fisher is always good for one fluke upset game.

4. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

but then we'll get the excuse of "oh.. he was only in his first year.. he'll improve later on"

fail

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

If Fisher himself has not changed he will fail in St. Louis.

I hope we see the same Fisher we saw here for 2nd half of his career... the one that admitted he did not watch game film on his opponents... because I am actively rooting against him and St Louis.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Can you send me one of those? It would come in handy when make homeade amateur pron.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Lol, that would require me to actually spend money and attend their home opener.

8. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Tony La douche'a and Fishface in the same city.......**** st louis.

9. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Poor Sam Bradford. Poor Rams. Poor Rams fans.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

their should be tons of fishfaces - literally - as his mug was a Halloween mask giveaway one time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar