Bosa Time

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Jevoncurse, Jan 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Compare Myles Jack's workout to Luke Kuechly's in 2012. Then we can talk about it. Kuechly also had about twice the number of tackles his last year than Jack had.

FYI i was on titan's report pounding the table for Kuechly. I started a thread on him here. How did he last until the 8th pick?

Kuechly's workout..

4.58 40
    6.92 cone
    38 vertical
    27 reps

One scouting report i looked at said that Jack's best position would be will backer on a 4-3 team.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Who was the pac 12 defensive player of the year? Not Jack.

I'm tired of looking at this guy's highlight package and seeing him at RB.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

he played 3 games this last season, I would hope Kuechly had more tackles.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Wasn't you saying no one on this board was a better player evaluator??

You know nothing about Jack and on top of that you base your evaluation of him on his Highlights... You suck at this

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Kuechly had 2X the tackles Jack had his last year he played which was 2014. Kuechly had 191 tackles in 2011 brain stem! What did i say that was not true?

I bet it never occurred to you to make that comparison did you? Who are you comparing Jack to?

You would take Keith Bulluck or Thomas Davis with the first pick and then have him at 3-4 ILB? The first pick?

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Where did say i based my evaluation on highlights only? Where did i say that ahole? It's the only film we have! You probably think he could double as a RB.

I want to see film of him within the scheme and here he is running the f*cking ball.

• Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 1
  7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Watch the game against Virginia and tell me he is first pick caliber.

He is a 4-3 WILL linebacker! Despite all the caca on nfl network comparing him to Kahlil Mack or Von Miller. He is not very tall at 6'1 and if there is a big TE over the top of him he has a tough time, he gets enveloped.

He is good against the run he is nothing like Luke Kuechly!

Based on what Dee said i was expecting a raging dangerous animal sticking people at the point of attack not some speed guy running behind the play! He had 2 horse collar calls in the first half of this game.

Great in coverage. The best comparison would be Thomas Davis who was a safety coming out of Georgia.

#1 pick for a cover linebacker?

Reminds me a little of this guy..gulp..

8. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Reminds you of Zach Brown?? Lmao

Okay, when was Zach Brown ever touted as being the best player overall in the draft??

You have obviously never watched his tape, or any games. You thought he was just a edge rusher now he is just a cover linebacker? I'm not going to go on and on about a player you obviously know nothing about.

And considering I'd want Ramsey first overall because we haven't been able to pass cover in a decade, yes I would also want the most versatile LB who you said was just a cover Linebacker with the first overall more than a 3-4 DE.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Probably for a 4-3 DE. Not 3-4 DE or 3-4 OLB.

He'd have to get a lot bigger and stronger to play 3-4 DE, but that'd be his only shot in LeBeau's system.

10. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I thought there was only like 1 dude that wanted him on this forum.

I'm just not sure what people expected. He wasn't going to run like a 4.5 and he was good at everything else, for a DL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar