Bosa Time

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Jevoncurse, Jan 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

JJ Watt is the new Jared Allen, thats why

but I agree more with him being an Allen type than a Watt. I could see Bosa coming out of the gates slow and eventually reaching his potential like Allen did... NFL linemen are much more fundamentally sound that college linemen, Bosa wont have as easy a time getting off NFL blocks...

2. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

He won't face double teams as often as he did in College, and that will give him an edge. Like Watt, he just has the ability to beat his man, one on one.

• Boring Boring x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

hes great at that, i agree he wont see as many double teams, but as discussed yesterday, its not like being doubled is whats stopping him these days, its him stopping him. He beats his man like a drum and just doesn't finish plays... Hes weird in that way

4. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

I thought the same way about the trade prospects, but much has changed with all these coaching firings/hirings. SF was probably going to be in the market for a QB, but with Kelly there to revive Kaepernick's career, I don't see them taking one this year.

Dallas will probably pass on a QB in the 1st Rd, and even if they do take one, they will likely be very content to take Lynch and bring him along slowly behind Romo. I think Dallas goes with RGIII. Philly and the Rams will have Carson Wentz and Connor Cook falling into their lap. So, no...I don't think there is going to be any trades happening for us...unless we really reduce the asking price.

Even if we just ask for a 2nd Rd pick, I don't think too many teams will be willing to give that up, when they have good options where they are.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
    • Boring Boring x 1
  5. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

Because even Watt wasn't as dominant coming out of college. He was good...but he didn't scare/affect offenses like Bosa did

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
    • Boring Boring x 1
  6. Wolverine

Wolverine Starter

I think you need to go back and watch some type of J.J Watt coming out of college.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

When I was in Ireland last year we stayed at Adare Castle in Limerick and apparently Roos stays there all the time. When the doorman heard we where from Nashville he started shouting "Roos! Roos!"
    He didn't know anything else about American football but his pal Roos who he apparently enjoyed hanging out with a lot..

• LOL LOL x 3
  9. rekirts

rekirts Starter

I think the speed thing is more a scheme. Every play I see him engage the defender then shed them off, as you said, to play the run. if you pay attention to third and longs then you can see him use speed every once in a while. Its not the most explosive but hes got it.

He definitely does not play hard, I think he might be trying to avoid injury knowing hes an auto top 5.

The best comparison I heard for this guy is Ryan Kerrigan.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

and then again...

The more film I watch on him, the less I like him.

Serious lack of agility/burst.

Worst case scenario: He's a solid run stopping end that will cause some issues with pressure here and there.

Chris Long type.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar