Borderlands 2

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Scarecrow, Sep 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Same, I got Helios Maxed, Acid Cloud, and Flicker [elemental effect chance] maxed so far at 19. One point in Accelerate [gun damage], 1 in sweet release [action skill healing], 1 on foresight.

Ruin and Blight of the Phoenix are going to destroy. Hell even Reaper is legit.

Motion would be my next tree.. the blackhole phaselock and subsequence would rape everything after doing Cataclysm.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I don't know if I want to lean into harmony or motion. I like the self healing properties that are in harmony, but motion looks like it would really balance well with cataclysm.

3. TurdFerguson

TurdFerguson Camp Fodder

I just picked it up for PC a few nights ago. Never even played the first one. So far its pretty bad ass. Playing as axton right now but i'm thinking about making a siren from what I hear you all talking about. Managed to get a legendary nade mod drop at level 4. it splits into 9 other spider gernades and goes ape ****. anyone else here playing on PC? if so give me your steam id and i'll add you

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

An insane plot line twist around level 28ish. Trying to power my way through the story now because I don't want to wait, but some of these damn robots are making things really hard.

Picked up an amazing shield and pistol. Shield regenerates health, even more when taking damage and adds around 2000hp on top of resisting elemental damage. Pistol holds only about 8 rounds but does about 800ish damage.

Minor spoiler.........

The Bunker fight drops an insane amount of loot, like a TON.

end of spoiler.

5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Lvl 28 on assassin, 26 on siren. The resto tree has been amazing for healing team coop. Respecced zero to a melee build...w/ class mod, relic 20% melee dmg bonus, wep w/ 50% melee dmg, then everything else skill wise on top.. just brutal. Absolutely love it.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I am just getting my siren to work on the restro tree, kat is as full as I want it. I think I will start another with Zer0 soon.

7. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I used Zero to level 7 and I don't really want to use him anymore. His power is just blah and boring, just a huge stat buff for one shot/melee..yawn.

Siren is still a beast, Ruin is as godly as I hoped it would be.. once I get the black hole [converge] it's over.

Siren > Commando > Gunzerker > Assassin .. at least to me, and that will be my playthrough order.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I used Roland my first play through in 1. Started commando in this, and it just felt too FPS to me, so I went siren and I am loving it.

9. Preditan

Preditan --- --- --- --- Staff

Anyone still recommend picking this game up after playing it for a while? I'm considering getting it.

10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Abso-LUTELY. New class Mechromancer is coming out very soon too. Great time to pick the game up. I've been playing it a ton.. finally forcing myself to take a break so I don't burn myself out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar