Borderlands 2

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Scarecrow, Sep 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

You guys do not know what you are missing.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Stan

Stan Infinite

Yea I saw it at a buddy of mines today and the game looked pretty awesome. They have a bunch of new scopes (when your zoomed in) made the characters much more diverse than the first one. I beat the first one and enjoyed it. Games like this are all bout the loot. There's an allure of incredibly powerful weapons in a vault that your looking for and constantly getting better guns as you go along. And these aren't just normal guns, some of them are just batsh** crazy. Sniper bullets that hit and explode, or set enemies on fire. A pistol that shoots bullets that electrify the enemy, or that shoots shotgun shells AND STILL electrocutes them. Possibilities are endless and if you think of it in the way that I just described you will enjoy yourself.

3. Preditan

Preditan --- --- --- --- Staff

I might pick this up on Redbox and give it a try.

4. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I'm level 9 on my first character and can already tell you the Siren beats every other class. Phaselocking a boss at level 5 for the motherfkingwin.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I was the commando/Axton and got him to 11. I thought that I was just playing it like a regular FPS and switched to a siren. I am dying much more, but I notice boss fights tend to be easier.

6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I'M HAVING SOOOOOOOO much fun playing Torchlight 2 without you guys.

7. Finnegan2win

sounds more like you're jealous and lonely.

what you get for being a lone wolf.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Ok, I downloaded it.. TRY BEFORE YOU BUY AND WHUT NOT AND SO FORTH, ETC ETC.

Already enjoying it more than BL1. Im still near the staring area, where all the ice and stuff is. I noticed there are some missing video options (pc).. which isn't a big deal for me because I can just go to win32 or w/e and change the effects manually via text, but still sucks.. took a good 15 minutes.

Enjoying it so far. Borderlands 2 and Torchlight 2 at the same time.. plus YS Origin. I'm happy.

9. Finnegan2win

Badass team =

Siren Cataclysm tree, health regen class mod
    Siren Harmony tree, action skill cooldown class mod [phaselock insta-res + shooting teammate=healing]
    Berserker + ammo regen class mod

Unstoppable.

No commandos needed [even though 90% of my friends list uses them].

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I am focusing on the Cata tree, damn near unstoppable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar