Borderlands 2

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Scarecrow, Sep 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

So this comes out in a few days, I am going to be picking it up on the PS3 and want to know if anyone will be doing the same. Maybe we could get some co-op stuff going on.

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I think I will just be pirating this one. My buddy ripped the 360 version yesterday.. said it wasn't as fun as the first.

I did however buy Torchlight 2. I'm down for coop if anyone else has it.

3. TitansfaninKY

TitansfaninKY Starter

How do you rip 360 games?! You can message me privatly if needed. Im pretty good with technology and remember reading something about this in the past but I believe they said you had to jailbreak the xbox and then it wouldnt allow online...

4. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

I'll probably be picking up Borderlands 2 this week. I did enjoy the first but the characters seem very recycled haha.

5. Titans Eternal

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/461627

Doing it for PC games is easier, but ripping for consoles isn't much more difficult.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I got Borderlands for free from PSN+, haven't played it yet.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

its a blast, interesting twist on a FPS

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'm Dead Space 2 and Madden for the foreseeable future.

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I'm still trying to force my way through the first one and just don't see the big appeal. I mean, it's okay. I have enough fun while I'm playing it I guess. But it never really got it's hooks into me. I'm never itching to play it.

To be fair though, I'm not very big FPS fan anyway.

10. Titans Eternal

Ending will piss you off as much as ME3. Decent replayability, but seeing as how the quests and areas are so linear, you can't take a different path PVE wise on a new character. BL2 has a new class (or 2? idk) though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar