Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Boom!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Scarecrow, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $89
  2. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,912
    Don't really care, but I think it is somewhat interesting that Brees never really got blasted for not signing like a lot of guys do...
  3. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,647
    At this point, I think everyone understands that franchised players don't sign their tenders until the mid-summer at the earliest (Michael Griffin being the weird exception). They have to keep that leverage.

The criticism usually only starts when camp begins and the player isn't there.
  4. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,912
    Usually at the point where a player expresses dissatification at the opportunity to make tens of millions of dollars to play a game, people turn on them.

...and Drew Brees has been saying some stupid crap about the whole bounty stuff, too.
    1 people high five this.
  5. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $114
    The media is biased. We're all biased to some degree. The media loves Drew Brees.
  6. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $89
    I think its different for quarterbacks. I cannot remember the last time some so important to their team was tagged and not already had signed to a nice contract.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,923
    I think the Saints are DIRTY!! DIRTY!!! DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRTY!!!!!!

but not as dirty as Sandusky/PennState...
    1 people high five this.
  7. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,171
    Since Brees is gonna be their starting QB and Offensive Coordinator/Head Coach then I think the Saints will get their money's worth. It's hard to say anything bad about Brees because he's so good and also seems like a stand up dude.
    1 people high five this.
  8. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,544
    Good signing.
  9. TitansWrath Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $293
    I certainly have no problem with him getting this money... the problem is, who is he going to complete all these passes to? Who is going to block for him, and run the ball? Who is going to play defense?

Hard to build a team with that much $ tied up in one guy.