Boom goes the Costra Rica

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoT, Jun 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

but that's what we do as an organization....

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

When did I say YOU were?

Off my nuts, already... please.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

He rarely has catches because he rarely runs routes (and if he is running routes, he's the last option).

No reason to hate him.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Not like he's some kind of Donnie Nickey keeping a good player from playing. The main reason he has a job is because Cook is only a part-time player.

If you want to hate any TE, hate Jared Cook. Stevens is good, just doesn't get many opportunities cause there's 4 better receiving options when he's on the field, but don't even act like he sucks, cause he doesn't. His stats don't reflect how good he is.

5. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Seriously Every time Stevens comes in and Cook comes out you know we are gonna Run.So we have two choices 1.Cook becomes a blocker(unlikely)or 2.Stevens becomes a better Pass catching TE.

Others teams see that he either Run blocks or stays and blocks a DE on passing situations.With all the playing time Stevens gets he should get 25 to 30 catches fullback stats are not gonna help us he needs to do more.

But everyone here is in love with him for some reason and are to blind to see the true.Titans fans(some) are happy with mediocrity but I'm not no one gets a pass if you don't get better and can't help the team more then GTFO especially if your getting OVERPAY like Stevens.

6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Stevens is just the kind of guy you want to have around on your team. He's a hard working unselfish player who shows the younger guys how TEAMS win games. He is also a WAY better blocker than our other TE's are. I certainly understand the sentiment that he wasn't worth the pick, but let's not blame a player who works hard and sets good examples for the rest of the team for where he was drafted. That's Fisher and MR's fault. I personally think he's a valuable player for the team in terms of developing the young TE's and blocking for CJ when called upon.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Page 2 of this thread. Not my fault if you can't comprehend.

8. JCBRAVE

Ok little ESL Boy listen up; Stevens is a sure-handed TE, the only way your kind will be happy is if he catches 40+ balls, but being that hes the 5th best receiver on any play, that probably will never happen. But dont get it twisted, he can produce if given the chance. You dont seem to understand a team needs role players. They cant always be flashy Antonio Gates types, you need tough guys battling in the trenches too.

Chris Johnsons best season came when we played a blocking TE most the time. Remember that?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

9. JCBRAVE

And another thing, there were ZERO TEs better this offseason for us to go after.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

he is going to have a 2000 CATCH season this year and put all you haters in your place. Gronk better watch out.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar