Books

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, Nov 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Gee why not give him flowers and a box of chocolates while you're at it? :))

2. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

It's a tricky book and a fine line. Are they killing God in the book...NO. If you read it and you get that from it you obviously didn't pay close attention or you have no literary comprehension skills. Without giving any of it away the book is about creating your own future. Living in a world where your actions choose the life you lead not the church. Its all based upon enlightenment, comprehension, and understanding. From what I've seen thus far the movie has taken some liberties...but i don't think they would change the story that severely.

3. Sappersis

I just got done reading Remarque again for school. I really do love this book and its gotten me into the mood to read another war novel. What are some of your favorites?

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I didn't really trust the source that told me that. I figured there wouldn't be a simple answer to my question about the uproar, guess I'll have to put it on my book list. Controversy ftw! :ha:

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

War and Peace. :grrhee:

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I don't know about interesting, probably more diverse :ha:

And Gunny, don't worry, even though you're a Bruce I'm sure Childress likes you too ;)

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Dude what are you a 23 year old virgin?:suspect:

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

hey hey hey! 22 buddy.

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

My bad, Chocolates & flowers now winging their way to you.:ha:

10. Sappersis

Though i appriciate War and Peace, ive already read it and its not the kind of book that inspires me to pick it up a hundred more times.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar