Book Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, Jan 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

if i am into the book it wont take me long cos i just wanna see what happens and I am always thinking just one more chapter before i stop and then something happens and i wanna find out and i am going on for a few more chapters.

But like you i try and get my imagination going with the scene as well.

Watched the movie as well, it was good, but wasn't a fan of how it was done.

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I liked the 4th movie a lot, but still thought a few things could have been done better. But I guess I think that about every movie :lol:

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

i liked it as well, I think they should have put in the part with Dumbledore and Fudge and Snape and Sirius in the movie at the end.

4. Whatever happened to that Peeves character?

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The Poltergeist?

6. Yea, I never saw him in the movies

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

they just never put him in there.

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Was Peeves not in the 1st or 2nd movie?

Agree about adding that stuff to the 4th movie Gunny. These movies could be 3.5 - 4 hrs long like LOTR.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Finished Order of the Phoenix last night, was good - I liked Goblet of Fire and Pris of Azkaban better, but not much

About to start Half Blood Prince.

Kinda sucks not being able to see the movies after I read them now.

10. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I think Half Blood Prince may be my favorite. I hope the final book is the creme de la creme.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar