Booing Cj really?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VA_Titans, Sep 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I've seen someone mention it earlier..yea it was a nice catch and helped the drive...but how many times are we going to see that? I honestly thought he had no chance of bringing that in..props to him for it, but he still isn't playing up to his own standards.

2. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

lol all I'm saying is he is clearly the best RB we have so no need for people to continue to say Ringer is better and to play him. I know CJ has been playing like garbage but it's not entirely because of him.

3. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

I'm hoping that it's just because he's out of sync after refusing to come to training camp this year and over the next couple games he'll get back to form but when you watch some of his plays it's beginning to look like he just doesn't give a crap! No bursts of speed to try to get the edge, no focus on trying to catch the ball. It's almost like he's pulling a Fat Albert! He is now the highest paid RB in the league, a guy demands that kind of money and then shows little enthusiasm and no production the fans have every right to starting getting pissed.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I agree, but he has looked considerably slower and flat out.....he looks like he does not care at all.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I'll acknowledge it. It was a nice play. Yay. Good for CJ. But it's the ONLY play he's made all season. One good play isn't going to make fans forget all the sucking he's been doing the rest of the time.

THIS GUY IS SUPPOSED TO BE A TOP PLAYMAKER IN THE LEAGUE!

6. theprizdfighter

Yes, he clearly is/was our best back coming into the season, but he isn't showing it. I've said it before Ringer is the more complete back (I know CJs harem will its sucks this and rush to his defense), but it is the truth. I know what CJ brings to the table and I love him for it, but if he can't get back on track all people stuck on CJ's tip will have to face the music...and that would be that CJ was only a flash in the pan.

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Nope. CJ gave us positve yards. Yeah, he sucked, but at least he contributed to the win. Ringer hurt our team and helped the broncos.

Read what I'm saying very carefully, see if you can understand...

I'm not some CJ Homer that loves him with all of my heart. I was one of the people who wanted to TRADE him this offseason. So shut up with the jock jokes. I realize he is sucking, I realize some of you are butt hurt he got paid and isn't performing. I don't know what you want me to tell you. I'm just as mad as you are with his performance. But unlike you I'm not stupid enough to believe he ISN'T OUR BEST OPTION.

8. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

I think that 800K would be like the Titans getting held up. The line may not be blocking for him as well as years past. But he is getting a fortune and for that money he should be able to make his own holes and not try to run before he secures a catch on the dumps.

I admit he done well on that long reception, but then again he is getting paid an enormous amount and those catches should be a little more routine.

I hope he starts doing a lot better, but its not looking good. With Britt possibly out he needs to start doing something. I am a fan of the team as well as CJ and I hope he starts to earn his paycheck starting next week.

If a new RB came to this team with the same stats he would be on the bench or off the team by now.

9. theprizdfighter

blahahaha..some one is getting smad....

Our best option wouldn't have 0 TD's in three games and have less rushing yards then our punter.

His performances from previous years shows he would be our best option, but his performance this year (which is what matters) suggests otherwise..

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

He looked like that for a good portion of last season as well. Of course no one wanted to hear it then either.

He's lacking the burst AND top speed he had in 08-09. And that's okay. He is human after all, much to the dismay of some of his biggest fans. He can still be an effective back. But "CJ2K" is gone and never coming back. Sorry folks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar