Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Bonnaroo??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Deuce Wayne, May 26, 2013.

1. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $93
    If you are going to drink, do it at night and be sure to drink a gatorade before you go to sleep. You aren't going to sleep past 8am due to the heat, so it would be wise to bring yourself a fan with a cord long enough to run from your car or battery powered. Bring some water proofing junk in case it rains.

And for the love of god, this is probably the only acceptable place to wear gators. Walk through a ton of 'mud' on your way to some community showers or porta johns and you will wish you had some high sandals.
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $93
    crocs, not gators but who cares
  3. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $9,580
    Shiiiiiiitttttt

Rock your gators to bonnaroo, the hipster chicks wouldn't be ready.

Oh year, more advice. Try not to **** anything there. Just don't.
    If you can't help it, triple bag it.
    SawdustMan and Scarecrow high five this.
  4. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,274
    Screw you guys, I'm going back to sleep.
    mdfan high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,377

The Scarecrow-Ghost bro-mance over?
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  5. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,647
    Appreciate all the tips, guys. Contrary to what most people believe, it does get hot (90+) and humid up here in Toronto during the summer, but I doubt I've experienced anything like what I'm about to step into. I'll make sure to drink a buttload of water.

I'm not much of a drinker or drug user -- just minor stuff -- so I should be okay on that front. I'm the best man in the wedding that this whole bachelor party trip is for, so I think I might need to take it easy and stay somewhat sober so I can be responsible for making sure all the other guys don't kill themselves or come home with HIV.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,941
  6. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,912
    I would want to see Kendrick Lamar and Earl Sweatshirt, but I'm sure Deuce has reasons why they suck.
  7. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,463
    Earl Sweatshirt is ok.

I'm not one of those "they suck" types. Even if I hate an artist (Kendrick Lamar), I wont say they suck... they have an audience. They're doing something right.

Well, except for Lil Wayne. He does suck. And Nickelback.

Kendrick, I've tried my hardest to like, but he just sounds... mentally challenged to me. His flow is all over the place, broken, and off-beat. I've heard him be good on one song. Think it's with T.I.? Only tolerable verse I've heard of his.
    Titans Eternal high fives this.
  8. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,802
    WE ALL JUST WANNA BE BIG ROCK STARS

Canadians are so fking boring and lame. shameful. Haven't you ever seen The Hangover? LIVE A LITTLE MAN. JFC.