Bongo's post SB Mock..................

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by bongo59, Feb 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

AD = All Day = AP

I still think they go with Russell, but it's early

2. Vince10

Vince10 Camp Fodder

AD = Adrian Peterson. FYI. Seriously.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i think the o-line was more of a problem than the backs.

4. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Russel goes to Oakland for sure, IMO, unless he bombs his workouts and combine.

I like us either trading down a few spots and picking up a extra 2 or 3.

or

Trading up for Omobi Okoye...even though I know we won't

5. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

I wish we could package some picks to get more 2nd-3rd rounders

or move up to get Jamaal Anderson

6. Vince10

Vince10 Camp Fodder

Trading up in the first round is very expensive. Look at the trade chart on this board. We have a lot of needs, both for starters and depth, not one single glaring need. In fact, we have several glaring needs. Best to stay put and come out with 11 players, IMO. We have so many needs that the BPA at 19 is almost assured to fill one.

7. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

Yeah, but Anderson as a Titan just sounds so good :))

Looking at the 2nd day depth, it's hard to really guage because I dont know who half of these guys are, but apparently there is a lot of depth.

A couple guys I like are Jacoby Jones - WR, J Wade - CB, D Irons - CB, Josh Wilson - CB, Allison - WR, J Hill - WR, Johnnie Lee Higgins - WR,
    Buster Davis - WR, Crowder and Bazuin - DE,

McBean, Mebane, Turk McBride, Jay Alford, Marcus Thomas (too bad he likes to smoke weed), and Clifton Ryan - DT

David Harris, Brandon Siler, and other ILBs

in Rounds 3 +

S and DE/BPA first 2 rounds

The top 4 FS' are sick but I don't see much after that

8. Fry

we've had 9+ picks the last two or three years and have done exactly what you just said. im tired of sitting and waiting for someone to fall in our lap, only to have him be taken the pick before us(larry johnson)

if there is someone we want who fills one of the glaring needs(DE, FS,CB) trade up instead of picking through the left-overs.

9. Vince10

Vince10 Camp Fodder

If we go into the draft with any really glaring needs for a starter at any position, we have failed in FA, IMO. The only exception to that rule is if you have a very high pick like we did last year. By draft-time we need to have guys who we at least know can play. Then upgrade or add depth in the draft.

10. Fry

we cant get everything we need in FA. there might be two very good cover corners, maybe one very good pass rusher, and as far as i know, no great safeties for 32 teams to fight over. this is a weak FA year and teams are going to overpay for above average talent.

i'd like to get one of the good corners in FA, considering i dont like any of the first round corners in the draft and trade up for one of the two big DEs(preferably jamaal anderson)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar