Bongo's post SB Mock..................

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by bongo59, Feb 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I would rather have us take buster davis before moss. Moss is a late first rounder at best nothing else. Davis or Bowe make more sense. Yes Buster Davis, don't think he's that good think again....he's about 5'11 240+ and runs aroundhitting everything in sight I love this guy in a straight way.....buthe plays with so much passion and heart and looks like some one fired him from a cannon. Tulloch is nothing spectacular....I like him but he's better on ST and a versatile back-up that can fill in.

and Bowe is a freak big, strong, blocks, catches, and speed what else you do want in our #1 target plus no baggage and a good kid that can flat out dominate. VY to Bowe for a TD....I can hear it now.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I cannot see at all Arizona taking another WR.

3. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

we'll see...............

4. i also dont think that will happen bongo

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They already have two recent first rounders (Fitz and Johnson) and then Boldin.

6. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

I'm not buying AD to Oakland

AZ won't take another WR and CJ will be gone before then (I think they'd trade the pick if he was there at #5)

I see Buff taking Willis

I don't like the Moss pick, but my 2 DEs are gone (Johnson and Carriker - hell I like McDonald more than Moss)

Reach on Ugoh

It's interesting to see who we go after if Landry, Nelson, Johnson, Carriker, and Willis are all gone.

I'd say Griffin/a CB/Bowe/McDonald/or even Merriwether might be more likely

7. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

not AD.............AP to Oak.............AP will the riser coming into Indy...........he is shooting for the number one selection...........he is in AZ and looks so good it aint funny.............guy is a monster.

8. johnnybow

johnnybow Guest

Raydas need a good run game, AP would help the O big time, D is okay.

9. well then hes back to his original state

10. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

AP will run a 4.3 40- book it, but Pete Carroll of USC I believe said that it is likely Kiffin takes Jamarcus Russell. Russell will be a Raider, imo. I think AP will be a Brown, and the Browns will take Troy Smith in the 2nd round. As for our pick, I would much rather for us to trade down a few spots in the 1st round, maybe pick up an extra 3rd and get Jarrett and if Moss is still there maybe him. Pretty good mock though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar