bongo! i really need your insight!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by kimberly, Oct 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

i have some questions for you! one, how is vince and the team approaching this game, and two, how respected is vince in the locker room, and does he joke around with them and do they listen to rap before the game like he did at ut?!
  2. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

You scare me sometimes... I mean this in the nicest way i know how to say it.
  3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

5. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

aww heck why not....lol
  6. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Kimberly, Vince is well liked and very much respected in the locker room. He lokes around a lot during practices with Keith Bulluck. From what I understand, Vince will burst out with a song or rap and Keith will join in and dance.

Vince is close friends with Keith and Pac, but he is cool with everyone on the team. One day last week he and Keith exchanged jerseys for practice.

He has this natural air of authority and leadership about him and the guys believe in him and rally around him. He's really just a big goofy kid.

They listen to rap to get them pumped up for the game. David thorton listens to Christian hip hop like Kirk Franklin.
  7. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

sweeeeeeeeeeeet, just like at texas! wow we man! awesome! i read the thing about how he and keith exchanged jersey's thats funny! you know what would be funny, is seeing fish and chow doing some moves! i wonder if vince is working around that! i felt the vibe man, cause this team is different than ever before, and now i know why! thanks me lad!
  8. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

:boom:
  9. LazyManJackson

LazyManJackson Starter

I think you better change your sig kimberly...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.