Bon Voyage

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, Aug 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I know some of you will be sad to hear this but I won't be online much (if at all) as I head off on another long trek into this wild wide world of ours. So for the next 6 weeks I will be spending time in Africa and Thailand out in the wild, doing some touristy stuff (avoiding Lions and Trannies) as well as missing out on the start of the NFL season, the end of the AFL and NRL seasons.

I shall do my best to browse about when I can but I shall leave this as a passing message in case you start a search party since I know you will all miss me so much. :brow:

• High Five High Five x 7
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Have fun!

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Don't wander into a:
    [​IMG]

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Hope you don't get kidnapped and sold in to the sex trade industry.

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Do not log into any personal accounts at internet cafes dumbass.

You know how clueless you are when it comes to IT.:D

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

You should just stay in Australia, plenty of cool things already there.:cool:

But good luck, and have fun. And remember, fanny packs are still not cool.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

How lucky those people would be...:grrhee:

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Come back soon and be safe. Hopefully the Titans will have a good start.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

True but over priced.

Thanks.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

So a little run down of what we are doing

*We take a nice 30-odd hour flight to Cape Town, South Africa via Thailand (mandatory stop) and Johannesburg.
    *We are spending a week in Cape Town and will be doing Shark Diving, visiting a Cheetah Sanctuary, going down the coast and visiting Simons Town and Robbin Island and Paragliding amongst some other small things (like Planetarium, Aquarium etc).
    *From there we fly to Johannesburg and begin a 14 day tour through South Africa (Kruger National Park safari) into Mozambique and we go along the coast to Vilanculos and Barazuto Archipelago and do a Dhow Safari (I think it's a boat safari) and visit the Antelope Park as well as visiting some small towns.
    *Then we head to Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe and do a Lion Walk and we are hoping to go White Water Rafting as well but not sure if we will have enough time.
    *Once that tour has finished we head to Zambia, Livingstone Airport, and fly back to Johannesburg and then spend one night there and fly to Bangkok, Thailand and then Phuket.
    *We spend 8 days in Phuket and going to do our Scuba Diving PADI course for 4 days and visiting the Tiger Temples.
    *Then fly to Bangkok for 5 days and there will probably be the shopping and chilling out and then fly home and back to work the next day :S

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar