Bolts File for Relocation

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Scarecrow, Oct 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Plenty of people bought Titans PSLS and there were not many oilers fans in Nashville.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

That's because TN had no pro sports teams in the entire state.

SoCal alone has, 7.....I can think of.

3. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

7 times the amount of people too.

4. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

You guys are confusing two different things. TV ratings $$$$ and home attendance. The NFL as a league wants increased TV $$$$, thus LA is a no brainer, and again I have heard that it would consider two teams, ala NYC. Home attendance for those teams, just like Nashville, will depend on how good those teams are. And of course on how "cool" the stadium is. I suspect the NFL will want another show palace to be built. That in itself will generate a good deal of filled seats.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

It was a brand new and exciting thing for the area. This isn't. And the first few years before they got a stadium were quite rocky. Nashville had a ready-made fanbase who was starving for an NFL team.

Also, Titans came around before the NFL hit its peak. It has completely maxed out now. Now they're just retreading their same old ground.

I don't think there is any area of the country that isn't completely saturated with the NFL.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Why have they consistently lost any team willing to move there then?

7. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Last team there was over 20 years ago....don't miss understand me, I don't have a clue as to whether or not it would be a great NFL city...just telling you what I have heard on the NFL channel on sirius and such. But, if the ratings are good the NFL league office would be ok with a few empty seats on Sunday.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar