Bolt Fans stopping in

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by glorify, Sep 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SonofaBolt

SonofaBolt Guest

Stoppin in to pay respects

Dropping in to say hello before the game 1st home game of the season for the Bolters, so we're all amped for this game. Don't worry about the Titans, your team is in rebuild mode and it looks as though your front office is using the Patriots blueprint of building through the draft and acquiring quality free agent football "players" instead of overpaying for over-the-hill locker room cancers passing for football "superstars". (Like a certain win-challenged AFC West sparring partner with an unimaginitive monochromatic uniform :)) ) Smart moves all by drafting for the future, creating cap space, and realizing that you don't get better all in one season.

Best of luck. Play well, play proud, put it all out on the field cuz win or lose, everyone can root for a team that wants to win as opposed to a team that just mails it in and whose fans rub ancient tarnished trophies like magic amulets and mumble about their gloried past. ;)

2. SonofaBolt

SonofaBolt Guest

Naw, we're equipping our front 7 with airbags to protect Volek in the event this scenario were to play out

3. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

In 2004 we lost by 21 points, and we were a little better then. It's going to be ugly...get real guys.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

without a doubt. I posted on their board something like they were going to kick a mud hole in us or beat the snot out of us. It's going to be rough. I see LT having a 4 TD game. It's going to be hard to watch dude. As a loyal fan, I will, and I will like it. :thumb: go team.

5. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I can deal with a loss. If we play tough and lose, it's ok. But the way we lose pisses me off.

6. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

We definitely weren't better in 2004. We were playing 3rd/4th string middle, OLB's due to injuries. Our Dline was banged up as well if I remember correctly as was our Oline. Our Oline is healthy, just needs to get its act together. Honestly I see us being able to pull this one off. We've got the speed at LB to stop LT and if both Lines do their jobs we should be fine.

7. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Now this dude is realistic. :yes: No matter how awful they are, I watch every game, doesn't mean it's doesn't annoy me when they are uncompetitive. I'm used to it now...so a close game would be a pleasant surprise. But I don't see it happening. You guys are trying to use reverse psychology and convince yourselves they have a shot. Botom line: If you're in a NFL pool like I am, pick the Titans each week (no matter what the pointspread is) and you're sure to get an extra 12-16 picks right. Ha

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Isn't it sad when pools and fantasy football take over from your support of a team week in and week out.

9. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Makes watching the games more intriguing, especially when your team is SAD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar