Bolt Fans stopping in

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by glorify, Sep 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glorify

glorify Starter

As usual, kudos to Jeff and crew on this great site. If some don't know me, I run GTP, the Rival F2FA Bolt site. I want to welcome you all over this week to talk about the game. I set up a thread here and ripped your story Jeff ;)

Anyway, we hope to bring some discussion over in your house as well.

There's a buttload of threads about the game this week, so I guess we will find someplace to post :D

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Jump in, Scott. Last I heard, it was a 10 1/2 point spread. If the Titans play like they did the first three quarters last Sunday, it should be closer to 20.

If you were playing the Chargers, how do you stop LT? Do you put eight in the box and make the young QB beat you with his arm?

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

no need to do anything but run your vanilla preseason D against the Titans.

Chow = dump to TE under LBs

4. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

Well, considering the Chargers pass defense was ranked 28 last season and rush defense was ranked number 1, I'd say let Collins air it out all afternoon. That is, if his arm can handle that sort of thing. Seriously though, deep balls and a stellar defensive showing will be keys to win this game. Maybe Fisher will leave Schwartz in Nashville for this one. :grrhee:

5. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

D ranking especially pass yards are misleading, you give up a lot of yards (gladly) when your winning games because the other team is playing catchup ball and not even trying to run. I hope I am not having a vision of Sunday afternoon here.:hmm:

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

got Schwartz the #1 run D in 2003

7. SephirothSK

SephirothSK Camp Fodder

When I was watching the Chargers game Monday I was thinking Kerry Collins isn't going to make it through the game.

8. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Exactly what I though Sephiroth. It's going to be a bad game for us if our o-line doesn't play hard.

9. glorify

glorify Starter

Yep. The Eagles did that last year and totally shut our run game down. What made it worse was there was no time to pass either. Frustrating.

10. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

If we stop the run, Rivers will be forced to throw, and we need to blitz. This is his first year starting, he is a young QB, and will be forced to throw interceptions. If we can find a way to stop LT, which is doubtful, we have a shot to win.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar