Boldin and Larry vs Harper.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Nov 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I don't put a lot into stats and records, they are proven wrong and beaten every week. Cards not losing on the road yet doesn't mean they are a great road team, they just haven't meet the right team on a good day. You can beat good passing teams as long as your offense can keep drives alive and eat up the clock. VY running for 1st downs on 3rd downs will put a dagger in the cards game plans.

I would be more worried if Collins was still playing cause they would simple shut CJ down, you shut CJ down now and you leave VY open to gain 1st downs. And you cant fall a a sleep on VY's passing game, he is reading the field better and has a strong arm. Leave a WR open on a roll out and he will find them.

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

They need to run that QB option a least 5 times a game IMO. Have a WR running a route mid field as VY rolls out , that way you have 4 option. 1. VY keeps the Ball and runs for a big gain 2. He has to pith it to CJ for a big gain or TD 3. The WR running the route will be open if the secondary commits to VY and CJ 4. If all options are covered then another WR has to be open somewhere.

Just like last week on the QB option, VY and CJ were covered pretty good but Britt was running across the end zone for a easy TD catch.

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Our D needs a loud crowd. Make sure you are not cozy in the stands. If you need liquor to be loud- get it. If you can't whistle, then beat the seats in front of you. We have to limit Warner's ability to audible to the hot routes. They will try to take the crowd out of the game early. Don't let them.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

I had to check and make sure I'm in a pro football forum because this thread has 14 year old girl written all over it.
    If VY continues playing the way he has we're not losing this game to the Cardinals. Also, you boys act like Harper is dogs*it and Finnegan is Godlike. Did anyone see the Pro Bowl last year? Finny is just as prone to be picked on. Arizona will make some plays so get your security blankets ready and enjoy the 5th consecutive win!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar